Thursday, November 29, 2007

LH 3rd Date

Tuesday night I met up with LH. We kissed. I got some LMR from her. She said aren't we moving a little to fast, I blew it off and we just kept talking. In the future I can try to LMR her instead. I could go in for the kiss, stop short, say maybe we're moving too fast, I don't even know you yet, look away, be silent, then turn back and then kiss her. When I had dropped her off I could tell she wanted it me to kiss her. I had no idea what to do bu i think I did the right thing. I gave her a hug, so she was probably unsure what I was going in for. She was probably thinking at that time, is he going to kiss me, instead i ease that tension by not doing the kiss but just giving her a hug, then as she was about to leave the car I pulled her back and boy it was great. She then stopped me again and said maybe we shouldn't do it here in front of my parents house, I should have took her up on her offer and went somewhere else with her in my car but I was not ready to fully escalate at that point. 2 steps forward, one step back. From now on my kisses are going to be a little more forceful, I should kept the first kiss shorter and been the person to pull away. I think I might have kept it going for too long.

No comments: