Sunday, December 23, 2007

So This is What it Means to Experience Attraction

I just got back from Quentin's wedding this weekend. I can't believe it. The guys married. We're both the same age and I can't imagine being married right now. Every wedding is beautiful, it's probably the most glamourous day a monogamous relationship sees. To think that the older couples who have lost the fire in their eyes and have let themselves go all started out the same glamourous way.

I realized that Social Interaction doesn't exhaust me like it use to. Rather I'm becoming more extroverted and way more talkative. My mind is getting quicker and I feel alot more confident initiating conversation. I realize oftentimes people are just hanging out waiting for someone to lead the conversation.

I just got back from the Xmas service at L Church. Ran into a friend of mine that I knew from high school and boy did she turn my head when I saw her. She looked great, I mean really pretty. I kinda knew it was her but I never took much notice of her in High School in fact she was seemed kind of annoying back then. For a second I wasn't sure who it was because I didn't remember her looking this stunning before. She had the cutest dress thing on and this fun presence and great energy about her. Seeing her today reminded me again of what it's like to see a girl you really find attractive. All the bridesmaids this past weekend were just like blah but I tried my best to work it and so I tried to find find it in me to see them as attractive and no that they aren't attractive but just not to me. When you see a fish you like, you don't have to think twice and today with SX, I knew right away I liked this girl. I couldn't not think about her. My mind was preoccupied with her the entire time. I tried to look for her after coming back downstairs and I was worried that I had missed my opportunity to get a number or an e-mail.

Anyways, I thought we had fun talking to each other about our high school days and catching up, talking about her venture and so on. I know I still have some ways to go in my game after today.

- Escalate more physically
- Lead more. SX is a strong, confident, independent girl. You need to take charge with her. Instead of saying, "you wanna go inside?" Which she interpreted as asking for permission, just tell her. "Lets go inside".
- ISOLATE ISOLATE! Now I know why the experts are always saying isolate. This is a key move. You can't further the interaction and connect on a deeper level when there's people every where. Thing I'm finding out about social environments is that they are not very conducive to two people making a connection. There's a lot of distraction. People come in a interrupt you. Your friends or her friends can come by and jump in. It's fine once or twice, you can make introductions and it works in your favor the first couple of times because it demonstrates that you have social value but to many interruptions and you will lose her. You gotta find a place where there's not a lot of traffic. Of course you don't want to be alone in a room, that's just weird. You still want people to be around but out of the way. You should have Isolated her after exiting, coming back, re-initiating the conversation and then relocating. Take charge again.
- Always carry a pen and pencil

What Do You Look For In A Relationship Self Quiz
Please answer by putting a number from 1-5.

1. I could care less
2.
3. fairly important
4.
5. Non negotiable

Physical Appearance:
3. A girl doesn't have to look like a victoria secret model but she needs to blow me away. I don't care if other people don't think much of her. As long as she is attractive to me. They gotta be healthy/fit and someone who presents themselves well. A attractive voice is also really important.

Personality:
2. She doesn't have to be misses personality. I don't care if she's popular or not as long as she's tactful enough to not do stupid things around my friends or embarrass me in front of other people. The chemistry between the two of us is more important. What matters is that we naturally vibe and have fun times when we're together

Character:
5. I don't expect anyone to be an angel. I'm not any where close to perfect and I can forgive a lot of mistakes. I just hate people who are too prideful to apologize when they are wrong, or they aren't very forgiving, or if they are spoiled princesses. I hate bitchiness. It annoys me to no end and I have better things to do than to put up with your shit and be your punching bag. Only occasional bitchiness is tolerable. A girl needs to know how to treat a man with respect. I will not tolerate any emasculating. Period. What's really important to me in a relationship is honesty and respect. A woman who consistently treats me like a man and is honest and open with me will win my trust.

No comments: