Monday, December 3, 2007

Swinger Weekend

The better and more confident I feel about my game the harder it gets to see myself in a monogamous relationship. It seems like such a poor trade. Choice in exchange for exclusivity? I can see how people rush into monogamy and keep themselves with one person as a result of not putting yourself out there as well as desperation. This is something I noticed this weekend from our speed dating event. Your less sure of whether or not you really like a girl that you initially found interesting after talking to five or six other girls. Your no longer paying attention after seven because your mind is going numb and as DiCarlo said, "desensitized". He also said that it's "unrealistic for a man to want to have relations with that many women" which is probably why your level interest gradually declines after five.

Your mind is just a blur after thirteen dates. You can hardly tell one girl from the next and all the names are mixed up in your head. My mind needed time to sort things out and I now know who I really want to get to know. It's two days later and only three girls come to mind in the order of interest: Alix, Janice, and Alissa. I can remember a few things about Alix and Janice but nothing about Alissa except for the fact that I was kinda busting on her a little bit. I told that girl, "Yes Mike and I are friends, no we don't work together". She was fun to talk to and cute. I missed my window of opportunity to talk to some of these girls afterwards because I couldn't remember anything about anybody at the moment and other guys had already pounced on their prey like a bunch of vultures. However you never know what could have happened. Maybe they shot themselves in the foot already and they have just made it easier for me to make a stronger second impression.

THINGS LEARNED FROM SPEED DATING
- What are you passionate about, what do you like to do for fun are good questions to get her talking and also great for screening women and weeding out the boring ones.
- E-mail and number close immediately after the initial conversation and agree to put yes for each other
- Put yes or no immediately after your speed date
- If your going to be seated next to each other, do not turn away from her when you approach and sit, always turn towards her and sit, lean back against the wall and turn your head towards her with your body slightly turned towards her like your casually having a conversation at a bar. If she tells you something interesting than you can sit up and lean in a bit.
- Make friends with the guy behind and in front of you. Get his name, bust on him a little, say just wanted to see who the competition is. Give him a strong and firm handshake and make eye contact.

THINGS TO TRY NEXT TIME
- Choose one girl from the group you are seated with and tell her the following. I saw you before and thought you were the prettiest girl in the room. Anyways why don't you tell me about yourself, hmmm what would you say are three qualities about yourself that would make someone want to know you better.
- Kino Escalate more


I'm also beginning to see that women respond more to an alpha male more than anything. To be rich in relationship is to be truly rich.

No comments: